fund was officially launched in 2007 and transformed to a state corporation the same year. It provides loans to youth owned businesses. Youth comprise of individuals between the age of 18-35 years.
Vision of the Fund
A sustainable and growing fund economically empowering the Kenyan Youth.
Mission of the Fund
To increase economic opportunities for and participation by the Kenyan youth through enterprise development.
Mandates of the Fund
- Enterprise loans
- Market support and market linkage
- Entrepreneurship training coaching and mentorship
- Facilitates obtaining job opportunities for the youth
- Constituency based loans(group loans)
From KES 50,000 to 400,0000 . No interest
- Individual based loans (within a group)
KES 25,000 to 100,000 .No interest
- Individual/Company/Partnership loans for running businesses
KES 100,000 to 2 Million with an 8% interest per annum
- Green houses.
KES 358,344.No interest
- Poultry loans
KES 208,530.No interest.